Monday, May 07, 2012

Brand Spanking New

So i'm sitting here watching the Blackburn Vs Wigan game, rather bored as nobody has scored yet so i've decided to start a blog. About what? Well i'm not too sure just yet, but i'll figure that out soon enough. Maybe a bit of everything, what i'm liking, loving or completely loathing.

Maybe I should tell you a little bit about myself.
The basics... I'm Katie, 19 years old and from Surrey, just outside of London.

I absolutely love my movies, I have hundreds of dvd's and always love catching up on the latest movie. I'm sure i'll be blogging about some of my latest viewings soon!
Also another love of mine is cooking and baking, always like to try new recipes or maybe bake a nice yummy cake!

I also like my holidays too, I wish I was able to go on many holidays a year and travel the world like I guess everybody does! Hopefully one day that's something I will be able to do. I have been very lucky in my life so far to have been on some really lovely holidays including, Mexico, Antigua, Cuba, Dominican Republic and New York to name a few! I can't ever imagine myself backpacking though, if I ever have the chance to travel the world then I would like to do it properly, seeing the sights of the world but at the end of the day being able to stay in a nice hotel.

Well that's a little bit about me, enough for now. More to come soon!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment