Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Long loved Boots Products...

Evening...
After having my boots delivery today, I realised that I forgot to order my miracle foot cream which i'm running out of! The product is Gorgeous Feet - rapid cracked heel repair cream. It's fantastic, I usually use it quite liberally all over my feet after having a bath or shower just before bedtime. I put it on just before I go to bed and then put socks over my feet so that it allows it to soak in overnight!

It's only £4.99 from Boots.




Another product from Boots that I have used for many many years is their Coconut & Almond Intensive Hair Mask. I use it about twice a week after shampooing and let it soak into my hair for atleast 5 minutes before rinsing and then conditioning. I've just stocked up on a couple more tubs of it to make sure I don't run out again.
This product is an absolute bargain at only £1.99 for the tub.





x

No comments:

Post a Comment