Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Oh my lordy, it's Soap and Glory!

This post I must dedicate to my obsession of Soap & Glory! I first came across the range a few years back when I was given the Soaper Heroes gift set for Christmas. The smell of the products is just amazing and for what they are I think they are excellent quality for a reasonable price! Buying them from boots is a bonus too as I get the advantage points which add up quickly over time!

My all time favourite product is the Clean On Me shower gel, it leaves skin feeling so soft and smelling absolutley gorgeous.



Along with Clean On Me I also regularly use Hair Supply which you can only get from the Soaper Heroes gift set as far as i'm aware. You don't need to use much of it, I use roughly about the size of a walnut once a week. I first shampoo my hair normally and then apply it all over my hair before leaving for about 5 minutes. I then rinse it out and condition my hair as normal. I'm left with soft and silky hair! Lovely jubbly.



Another two of the products I use are Hand Food and Flake Away. I use the mini version of Hand Food as it is easy to pop in your bag for anytime you want to soothe dry or chapped hands! Flake Away is brilliant, I use it with an exfoliating glove and massage it in until all of the grains have almost gone.





My most recent Soap & Glory purchase was the Eau De Soap & Glory Original Pink Perfume Spray 50ml. It was £15 from Boots and I absolutley love it, It's a nice light fresh perfume for the daytime.

If I add anything to my collection of products soon i'll be sure to update you.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment