Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Body Shop, Pillow Mist

Today I thought i'd share another lovely product from The Body Shop which my sister introduced me to a few years ago. It's called Dreamy Pillow & Body Mist from the Deep Sleep range. You can either spray it on your bedding or straight onto your body. Personally I prefer spraying it onto my pillow, I don't use this every night, not because I don't want to... simply because I either forget to or I'm so tired that I just fall straight to sleep. If i'm ever having trouble getting to sleep, I spray my pillow, and it has an almost immediate effect, which makes you feel naturally relaxed and calmer, it also has a lovely scent to it. If you are a troubled sleeper or just like to pamper yourself i'd recommend giving it a go, just to see how much it relaxes you and lets you drift into a lovely calm sleep. This is one magical formula, It's £10 for a 100ml bottle which some may say is expensive, but it's a good quality product, helps you to get a more restful sleep and you only need a few spritz of it at a time so it lasts for ages! 


x

No comments:

Post a Comment