Thursday, July 19, 2012

21 Jump Street

I thought this film was really good, Hill and Tatum are quite a good duo. The movie contains some quite comical moments and there is even an uncredited cameo from Johnny Depp, much to my surprise. The film is about a pair of cops who are trying to crack their first big case, they are sent undercover and back to high school where they are trying to bring down a drugs ring. It's a funny film, well worth watching and a film I'm glad I've now got in my DVD collection.


Jonah Hill is looking really fantastic in this movie, I watched Superbad the day after this and the transformation is fantastic! Of course he is no competition to the gorgeous Channing Tatum. After his weight loss Jonah was looking good but I hear he's gained a lot of his weight back again. Channing Tatum has really come back into the spotlight lately with The Vow and 21 Jump Street on DVD and his latest film in the cinema Magic Mike which I cannot wait to see!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment