Thursday, July 05, 2012

The Body Shop Purchases

These three items were half of my recent order from The Body Shop, I got a fantastic offer in which I got three items free. The three other products were all from the vitamin e range, i'll be doing a post about those soon!


Peppermint, Reviving Leg Gel. £7
I've only used this product a couple of times but i'm already loving it. I often get tired and aching legs but this product does exactly what is says on the tin. It's so cooling, it really does revive tired legs. The peppermint scent is lovely too. Very happy with this purchase!

Cocoa Butter, Hand & Body Lotion. £8
This product was nice and light, and didn't have an overly sickly smell. Next time however I think I would be more likely to buy one of the body butters instead, this lotion is perfect as a hand lotion but I prefer more of a body butter for the body.

Seaweed, Deep Cleansing Facial Wash. £7
I was really pleased with this facial wash, after just a few uses my skin did feel really refreshed and cleansed. On my next trip to The Body Shop I think i'll definitely have a look at the rest of the seaweed range as I was very impressed with this product.

x



No comments:

Post a Comment