Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Body Shop, Vitamin E Products

Here's my post as promised on the other three items from my recent purchase at The Body Shop. All three of these items are from the Vitamin E range. When I ordered mine they were offering 3 products free, but they always have some fantastic deals on so many different items, both in-store and online. I first discovered this range when someone bought me the Vitamin E Skincare Kit as a gift, and a fantastic gift it is! The kit contains the cream cleanser, hydrating toner, moisture cream and nourishing night cream. It's the perfect size to take on holiday or for a weekend getaway as it's not too bulky! Having ran out of the cleanser I decided to buy the full size bottle of it as well as trying two different products from the Vitamin E range.

Cream Cleanser, £7
Well I already loved this product from when I had the skincare kit, it's a nice and light product which leaves your face feeling smooth and pampered.
Body Lotion, £8
I do usually prefer a body butter to lotion but this is really nice, if i'm being honest not my favourite of the Vitamin E range but it was lovely and light and sunk into the skin really well. I think from personal preference, next time i'll try the Vitamin E body butter instead.

Gentle Facial Wash, £7
I was really impressed with this product, I've used it every morning since i've had it. It's really gentle on the skin and makes it feel clearer, softer and refreshed for the day ahead.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment