Friday, July 27, 2012

Frozen Delights

This week whilst I was shopping in M&S I was craving some ice cream, so off I go to the frozen aisle. They have some great offers on at the moment, I bought the strawberry frozen yogurt and the lemon sorbet.



The lemon sorbet was lovely, very refreshing and perfect for a hot summers day. The strawberry frozen yogurt was amazing, it tastes as good as if not better than normal ice cream. The bonus being that it's nowhere near as many calories, so you don't have to feel guilty about tucking into a yummy treat! I added some strawberries and pomegranate to mine, just to make it even more delicious. I actually went back there today to buy some more of the frozen yogurt only to find out it's all sold out. Although I'm not surprised, it's so yummy and on offer, no wonder its so popular. My only recommendation M&S, get making some more and fill up those shelves!


x

No comments:

Post a Comment