Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Gorgeous Guacamole

I thought i'd share a recipe for the guacamole dip I make, it's so simple and quick to make.
This dip goes perfectly with tortillas or inside a baguette/sandwich to give it an extra something. My favourite tortillas which go perfectly with this dip are the fire roasted chilli flavour from M&S, these are the yummiest tortillas i've ever had, much tastier than Doritos.


Traditional guacamoles have chillies in them, but I prefer it without them for a cooler dip. I also add cucumber for extra flavour and texture.

2 Ripe Avocados
1 Red Onion
2 Tomatoes
1/5 of a Cucumber
Juice of 1 Lime
Sea Salt & Black pepper to taste.

Simply mash the avocado, dice the red onion, tomato and cucumber into small chunks.
Add the lime juice and season to suit taste.
Mix them all together and it's ready to go.


Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment