Friday, June 29, 2012

TRESemmé Products...

Instant Refresh, Volumising Dry Shampoo
This is a product I use quite a few times a week, It revives your hair and put some life back into it when you need a quick fix.  I often use it in the afternoon, after washing my hair in the morning to give it some more volume. I usually wash my hair everyday, but I know thats not the best thing to do as it takes the oils out of your hair, so somedays I just use this instead. It's fantastic, I normally stock up on this product when I go to Asda, they usually have good offers on TRESemmé products.


Split Remedy
I was pleasantly surprised when I opened my recent package from New Look to find these lovely little samples along with my order, they are usually filled with leaflets that go straight in the bin.
The samples included shampoo, conditioner and a leave in treatment all from the Split Remedy range.  The shampoo and conditioner were good but had the same effects as most of the other different TRESemmé types, my favourite of the TRESemmé shampoos and conditioners is still the 24 Hour Body range as it gives really great volume to my hair whilst still leaving it healthy and nourished. The leave in treatment was really good, it left my hair feeling really smooth and shiny and I probably will purchase the full size of this product.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment