Saturday, June 16, 2012

Movies...

Sister Act
Well this is just a classic, A film you have to see at least once in your lifetime, I’ve seen it so many times! I saw the musical of this in London too, it was fantastic and a definite must see show!


Bridesmaids
Yesterday I saw this film for the second time. The first time I wasn’t overly impressed. I think I had built it up so much in my head that I thought it was going to the same as or even better than The Hangover. To my disappointment it wasn’t, far from it actually. However when this film came onto sky I thought I’d give it another go, and to my surprise I actually enjoyed it, much more the first time, I was giggling quite a bit throughout. I would definitely recommend watching this movie, if necessary give it a second chance like I did!
30 minutes or less
This is a film I could take or leave really, nothing to write home about and probably wouldn’t ever watch again.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment