Sunday, June 24, 2012

Movies...

This week i've watched two brilliant films on Sky Movies,

Footloose (2011)
I didn't have high hopes for this film, mainly because it's simply a reboot of the original film. It's a very rare occasion if the reboot of a film is better than the original. In the case of this film, I think they've managed to do it pretty well, if it's not better then it's definetly on par with the original. A fantastic modern version of an old classic, well worth watching! It makes you want to get up and start dancing in front of the television!

Deja Vu
This is a film I had seen before but couldn't remember how it ended. It features Denzel Washington, who I think is a brilliant actor, I've always enjoyed films he has been in. He plays an agent who travels back in time to save a woman from being murdered. This film had me gripped throughout, a film definitely worth watching.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment