Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New Look Purchases...


 Last week I purchased three new items from the Inspire range at New Look. Being a bigger girl myself hasn't always made it easy to buy clothes but there is so much more clothing out there now as everyone's range for the larger girl is expanding.  Luckily when I ordered they had a special offer on and I managed to get 20% off, I could have gone mad and bought a few more items as there was so much choice, maybe next month!

I chose the Hawaii vest, which is perfect for a summers day, flexible to wear with jeans or maybe a pair of shorts if the weather permits. The charcoal blazer is a smart staple piece, which can be dressed up or down. A light material with 3/4 length sleeves, perfect for the cooler summer days. The white  gypsy top is versatile, goes with any colour, a simple top I always need in my wardrobe.

Hawaii slogan vest £8.99
Charcoal waterfall blazer £24.99
White gypsy top £7.99

x

No comments:

Post a Comment