Saturday, June 09, 2012

Blueberry & Apple Jam

Due to a busy week I haven't been able to blog as much as I would have liked. Over the last year I have had a real interest in all different sorts of arts and crafts, just making things really.
Today I thought I would share the simple recipe for a yummy jam which I made last week.

                                                      Blueberry & Apple Jam
- A punnet of Blueberries.
- An Apple , peeled, cored and chopped finely (I used Golden Delicious).
- 5 heaped tablespoons of Sugar.
- Juice of 1 Lemon.

Add the apple, blueberries, lemon juice and sugar to a heavy bottomed saucepan, bring to the boil and them simmer for about 10 minutes. Slightly crush the berries whilst they are cooking, Once it has thickened and started to set pour into a jar/container and then once cooled put the lid on and refridgerate.

It is really simple to make, and really yummy on a piece of toast!
Enjoy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment