Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Essential Make-Up Kit

I like to wear make-up everyday but during the week I tend to keep it lighter with just a few products so it's not as harsh on the skin.

My everyday make-up kit consists of...

Nivea Visage - Daily Essentials, Tinted Moisturising Day Cream
£3.66 at Boots

I've used this product for years, it's a light and refreshing tinted cream, which is nicer to wear everyday rather than a heavy foundation. You don't need to use much of it and it's an absolute bargain at only £3.66!


The Body Shop - Tea Tree Concealer
£6.00
This concealer perfectly hides any blemishes on the skin, it's also handy to pop in your handbag and isn't too expensive.

Rimmel London - Sexy Curves, Intense Black
£8.19 at Boots

This mascara gives your lashes great volume, I'm always being asked whether I have false lashes in, I don't. I just use a few layers of this mascara until I've achieved my required look.


Nivea - Pure & Natural, Milk & Honey
Currently on offer for £1.33 at Boots

This is a simple and easy product, I do like the little Vaseline pots but don't always like having to make my fingers oily to put on lip balm. With this there is no need for messy fingers and the Milk & Honey is soothing on the lips and stops them from becoming chapped or sore!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment