Monday, June 18, 2012

The Fabulous Fruity Slices

Recently I've seen a lot of "The Fabulous Bakin' Boys" range about but have been trying to avoid temptation and save myself a few calories. However, on Saturday I gave in and bought 2 packs of their fruity slices.

I'm not usually keen on flapjack type things as they can usually be quite dry and flavourless. These however are absolutely lovely, Full of flavour and not dry at all. Both the apple and strawberry flavour slices were gorgeous, so fruity and the right balance between oats and fruit so that it's not sickly.

I'll definitely be buying these again and would recommend them to anyone who likes the idea of a fruity flapjack.


At the moment you get get them for just over £1 or 2 for £2 in some shops. They're not too calorific at around 165 Calories a slice, but I think I'll have to hide them away and keep them as a weekend treat!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment