Friday, August 24, 2012

Garnier Body Tonic

I'm having quite a busy and very stressful time at the moment so my blog is lacking slightly but I am trying to blog whenever I can. This is just a quick post to update you on a new body tonic i've been using the past few weeks. Even with all of the body lotions and butters I have I still get tempted into buying new ones when I see them instore. This one particularly stood out to me as it was a "body tonic" rather than lotion or butter. I've never come across a body tonic before, so was excited to see what it was like.

I've been using this in the mornings after my shower, it's not heavy like a butter and it's even lighter and thinner than a lotion. I found that it sank into the skin really well and it immediately left it feeling hydrated for most of the day. This is something really different to other products on the market, and as you do with all creams, I wondered whether what they are claiming on the bottle would be true or not. I can honestly say i'm really impressed with this product, I've been using it mainly on my legs and the effect has been amazing, they haven't been as dry as they usually are. I quite liked the smell of it, but I don't think everyone would like it, it's an aquired smell. It's not overpowering, but natural with a touch of citrus. This is a great product for the summer as it's so light and refreshing.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment