Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Homemade Frozen Yogurt

Over the last couple of weeks i've done a couple of posts about some yummy frozen yogurts and sorbets which i've been testing out. I've become a little addicted to them, i'm constantly looking for new flavours or what different brands have on offer. This morning I had the idea to make some of my own. It's so simple, you don't have to be any sort of chef to put this one together! I simply blended a pot of low fat natural yogurt with a punnet of frozen berries and added a tablespoon of sugar. Pour the mixture into a container and freeze. I thought it was gorgeous, really refreshing and the fact that it was homemade and so easy to make made it even more appealing. I'll definitely be making this again and testing out some different flavours!



x

No comments:

Post a Comment