Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Body Shop - Coconut Body Butter

I'm slowly working my way through the huge amount of body lotions and butters I have gathered over time. The first one i've started with is the Coconut Body Butter from The Body Shop. For a 200ml tub it costs £12.50, but The Body shop often have some great offers on where you can get some really good deals and discounts.

This is a nice body butter, sinks into your skin really well. The scent is lovely, I love the scent of coconut as it makes me want to be lying on a beach somewhere sipping a pina colada out of an actual coconut. You either like the smell of coconut or you don't. Thats pretty much what you get with most of the ranges at The Body Shop, for instance if you love the smell of coconut then i'm pretty sure you'll love every single product within the coconut range that they have to offer. Their site is really well organised and you can easily look through everything in your favourite range, the only problem being there is too many to choose from. I want them all!

My all time favourite ranges are Shea and Vitamin E but the Coconut was a lovely refreshing change to mix it up a bit. Luckily i've also got a small 50ml pot of this butter which I got in a gift set, so that will be perfect size to take on a weekend away, a holiday or to just pop in my handbag.


x













No comments:

Post a Comment