Friday, August 10, 2012

Gu Lemon Cheesecake

I'm a really big fan of lemon desserts and when eating out I always tend to choose a fruity dessert over a chocolatey one when I have the choice. This week I tried the lemon cheesecake from Gu. Cheesecakes are often hard to get right, personally I think that they are usually made with too much topping and not enough biscuit. The key to getting the perfect cheesecake is having the right amounts of both topping and base. Up until this week I don't think i've ever had a really good cheesecake, well that was the case before I tried this Gu pud. It's by far the best cheesecake i've ever had, a lovely buttery base with a creamy and zesty topping. They come in packs of two, and make for a perfect end to a meal. They also come in little glass ramekins which you can wash and re-use.

If you are having a nice meal in or just sitting in front of the tele, Gu have a really wide range of puds and nibbles available which are perfect for a sweet treat, i'll definitely be buying those cheesecakes again! Try them for yourselves, you won't be disappointed.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment