Monday, September 17, 2012

Warburtons Sandwich Thins

Today I thought I would share with you a discovery I made a couple of weeks ago. It's these soft white sandwich things from warburtons. They come in packs of six and contain 100 calories per thin, they are already sliced in half so it's quick and easy if you are making a sandwich. I would say they are somewhere in between a normal sliced bread loaf and pitta bread. The slices are smaller than normal bread but it makes a change to have something a bit different. I prefer to have mine toasted, they go nice and crispy and are perfect with a little butter on. If you are going to toast them then make sure you watch them as they can burn quite easily, they don't need very long in the toaster unless you like them very crisp! The sandwich thins are also available in brown or seeded varieties too. They cost around £1 for the pack and can be found in most supermarkets.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment