Sunday, September 30, 2012

Superdrug Face Masks

Firstly I must apologise for the lack of blog posts this week. I've had a pretty stressful and busy week and didn't want to do any half hearted posts so today I've had the time to get back to my blog and write some new posts.
When I'm feeling stressed I love to pamper myself, as it not only makes you look good but it makes you feel good too. Whether I'm simply spending 10 minutes on my nails or an hour pampering from head to toe, I think it's important to take some time for yourself each day, even if it's only 5 minutes!


When I had some time free and needed to have half and hour of relaxation I decided to do a face mask. This week I got around to using two face masks which I had bought from Superdrug a while ago. The first was the Tropical Cocktail Peel-Off Mask, this had quite a strong fruity and tropical smell, for some people I could see how they wouldn't like it but personally I loved it, I love tropical scented products, the tones of mango, coconut and pineapple remind me of being on holiday in the Caribbean. The second one I used was the Purifying Cucumber Peel-Off Mask, this had quite a neutral but calming scent. This mask left my face feeling cool, cleansed and soothed.

As with most peel-offs they are a bit messy to put on because of their gloopy gel texture but once you've put it on it washes off your hands really easily. I like to leave mine on for about 15-20 minutes, or until it's dried enough so that it will peel off properly. Both of these masks left my skin feeling refreshed and pampered with a nice soft glow. They cost 99p each but at the moment you can get 4 for the price of 3.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment