Sunday, September 09, 2012

The Lost Valentine

About a month ago my nan told me about a good film she had watched on Sky Movies. Ever since then i've been waiting for it to be repeated so that I could watch it for myself. Luckily I noticed that it was on at 4 in the morning last sunday, personally I think it deserves to have a much better time slot than that! What a fantastic movie it is, If you are a fan of films like The Notebook then I'm sure you'll enjoy this film as much as I did. It has a great storyline but is a bit of a tear-jerker, my mum and I were sobbing several times throughout.

It stars Betty White, who has spent valentines day for the last 65 years at the station where she last said goodbye to her husband who was leaving to be a navy pilot in the war. Jennifer Love Hewitt also stars as a tv reporter who becomes intrigued by White's story and becomes fond of White's grandson who is played by Sean Faris.

If you get a chance to watch this film then do! You will not be disappointed.
It's on Sky Movies Drama & Romance, the times it's on this week is Sunday 9th Sept at 6.05am and Wednesday 12th Sept at 4.25am.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment