Monday, October 29, 2012

TRESemmé Heat Defence

Up until a couple of years a go I would straighten my hair almost every day, but after the years of straightening I've found that my hair has become almost straight on it's own without the need for straighteners. Since I've frequently stopped using heated styling tools I've found that my hair is in so much better condition. I have less split ends, it retains it's natural shine and is much healthier looking.

I still use straighteners every now and then but no where near as much as I used to. However now whenever I use heat products like straighteners or curling tongs I always make sure to use a heat defence spray of some sort to help protect my hair.

I also use the spray every time I use the hairdryer which is almost everyday. Onto partly towel dried hair I generously spritz the defence spray and then continue to dry and style as normal. This particular Heat Defence Styling Spray from the TRESemmé Protect range is the one which I've been using for a long time. It protects your hair from the heat of styling tools up to the heat of 230 degrees.

The main thing I've noticed from using this product, apart from protecting my hair against the heat is how soft it makes my hair feel. If I use my hair dryer and forget to use the spray then I can notice the difference in the feel of my hair. I've found that it makes my hair shiny and soft.

There are a couple of other different heat protect sprays which I've bought to test out so I'll be sure to let you know what I think of them soon!
x

1 comment:

  1. I used this product and my hair seems to be protected from the heat and it smells really good.This product us truly amazing, it is a great price, but also very effective! i would most definable comment this to a friend.


    By
    Marisha Wick
    Jamaican Black Castor


    ReplyDelete