Thursday, October 11, 2012

Lindt Excellence


Over the weekend I decided to treat myself to a bit of chocolate. I bought 3 different ones, all from the Lindt Excellence range. The first I tried was the Orange Intense - Dark, I have never been a lover of dark chocolate but I love orange flavoured chocolate so I thought I would give this one a go. Personally I found the chocolate to be too bitter for my taste but the orange pieces within were lovely and gave it a lovely flavour.  However my mum who is a lover of dark chocolate has happily eaten the rest of that one. The second one I tried was Milk with A Touch of Sea Salt, for me this was the perfect combination of savoury and sweet which I love. It's a smooth milk chocolate that is speckled with sea salt crystals. I could see how some people wouldn't like it but anyone who loves the mix of savoury and sweet then I think it would be ideal for them. The third one I tried was the white chocolate Strawberry Intense, this was my favourite out of the three. It's a creamy white chocolate that is filled with tasty strawberry pieces, it tastes like a strawberry cheesecake in a chocolate bar, it's heavenly!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment