Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Righteous Butter

I have mentioned in a few posts now about The Righteous Butter from Soap & Glory but I have never done a post about it. I use many different body butters and lotions which I do really love and continue to use but The Righteous Butter has easily become my favourite body butter of all time for a few simple reasons. Firstly the scent, their Original Pink fragrance which is simply heavenly! Secondly the texture, it's quite a thick butter which absorbs into the skin really well. Last but certainly not least is what it does to your skin, this thick butter nourishes, hydrates and smooths your skin. I often find that I can get dry and rough skin on my elbows, however since I've been regularly using this body butter it has completely taken that away. My elbows and the rest of my skin are now velvety smooth, all thanks to this gorgeous body butter!

It's available to buy from Boots in-store as well as online, the 300ml tub costs £10.50 and is usually available to buy within their 3 for 2 offer. You can also get a 50ml travel sized pot which costs £2.50 and is perfect to pop in your handbag or to take on holiday.

This body butter leaves your skin feeling good, and smelling gorgeous, I could rave on about it for hours! Once I've finished all my travel size tubs which I've got from gift sets I'll be buying the larger tub again. In boots there is even a limited edition 1 litre giant sized tub, it's £25 but for such a huge tub of this heavenly cream it's quite a bargain, and it will last you ages!

If you're looking for a new body butter to try, why not give this one a go? I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment