Thursday, April 04, 2013

Wish List #1

I've got a friends wedding coming up in a few months time so I'm on the look out for perfect dress for the occasion. The only problem with looking around for dresses is that i'm finding a lot of items that I want to add to my wardrobe now! So I thought I would start doing wish lists, I can fill them with things i'd love to purchase whether it's in my price range or not.

My first wish list contains three dresses from AX Paris Curve, for plus size girls they stock some really beautiful dresses and below I've chosen my top picks from their collection.

1. Kick Out Skater Lace Dress - £50 (Available in Navy/Black/Champagne)
2. Floral Drop Back Chiffon Dress - £45
3. Burnt Out Stud Lace Dress - £40 

I doubt it'll be long before i'm treating myself to one of these gorgeous dresses!

What's your favourite dress by AX PARIS at the moment?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment