Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Nivea SOS Lip Relief

Today I thought I would share with you a product that I couldn't have done without over the past month. With the amount of colds going round, it wasn't long before I was hit with a bad chest infection. Aside from everything else I was suffering with sore and chapped lips and I needed to find something to soothe them. A few months back I bought a new lip product which I hadn't got round to using. With my sore lips I thought I would give it a go.

It's called SOS Lip Relief from Nivea, you'll find it in stores like Boots or Superdrug for around £3.30.



The first thing I noticed when using this product was the instant soothing and cooling effect, to my chapped lips this was heaven! There is a slight minty scent to it which is light and refreshing. The balm sinks into the lips, leaving them soft, soothed and moisturized. Last year I posted about two lip butters from Nivea which I really like but the SOS Lip Relief has taken over to become my favourite lip care product. I've still been using it daily even though my lips aren't chapped anymore, it's kept my lips soft and nourished. I've been using it so much that I've nearly finished a second tube of it!

If you're looking for a lip balm with an instant cooling/soothing effect then i'm sure you would love this. 


x

No comments:

Post a Comment