Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Calm One, Calm All

The freezing winter nights have set in and with the stresses of day to day life sometimes you need to just take a bit of time for yourself and just relax. One way I love to relax is by having a lovely hot bubble bath.  I like to use a variety of different lotions and potions in the bath, a nice bubble bath, some bath salts, and a few fizzies always do the trick. Along with some scented candles and a fragrance oil burner, it creates a relaxing, calming atmosphere.

Knowing I have a love for baths and Soap and Glory products, My mum recently bought me the Calm One, Calm All bubble bath. All I can say is WOW, it's simply heavenly. It smells fantastic, and whilst your lying in the beautifully scented water, bathing amongst the soft and fluffy bubbles it leaves you feeling calm and relaxed with silky smooth skin. It's a perfect product for some indulgent yet affordable pampering.You can buy it from the Soap and Glory range in Boots for £5.50 for a 500ml bottle.
x

Everyone needs to take the time to pamper themselves, why not take yours and enjoy a Calm One, Calm All bath?

No comments:

Post a Comment